Christmas Card Questions
The stress of sending cards can be reduced if you take a few minutes to think about the little details involved in sending Christmas cards. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you even like to send Christmas cards? If yes, why? If no, why not?
2. What type or format of cards do you want to send? Handmade cards, engraved cards, photo
cards, unique cards, postcards, religious cards, funny cards, etc. – it doesn’t matter the type,
but think about this aspect so you can start your planning.
3. How many cards do you want to send? Some people want to send to hundreds of people,
while others want to send cards to immediate family.
4. Do you want to include a Christmas letter? If yes, remember to keep a monthly info sheet
with each month’s most important events to make writing your letter/newsletter easier.
5. Do you want to include a small gift or photos?